This two-hour course empowers data consumers to sign in to Power BI, access pre-published content, and productively view, explore and manage reports and dashboards.
Note: The topics and activities in this course can be customized to work directly with Power BI content owned by your organization.
Attendees learn to:
- Work productively with the Power BI service, including mobile delivery
- Access shared content, and apps
- View, explore and manage reports
- View, explore and manage dashboards
- Ask questions and discover quick insights from dashboards
This course is based on the current offering of Microsoft Power BI, with a focus on data consumer experiences with the Power BI service. This course does not cover Power BI content creation or sharing.
Attendees must have:
- Basic experience working with web browsers and apps
- An understanding of key concepts relevant to business analytics
Attendees are required to have their own computer that must meet minimum requirements:
All attendees will be provided with a trial Power BI account to complete the labs.
A classroom delivery includes:
- Instructor presentation and demonstrations